Young Adults Food, Fun and Fellowship
09-24-2021 8:30 pm -10:00 pm
Guidelines for Indoor Events>
Are We Free to Attend as We Please?
- As per Government of Canada guidelines we have a limited capacity.
- All COVID-19 social distancing protocols will be observed.
What About COVID-19 & Social Distancing?
- Have you travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- Are in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath?
- IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THE ABOVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE DO NOT BOOK A SEAT
What Can We Expect When Returning?
- Online registration will be essential for those desiring to attend (doors open 25 minutes before each service).
- When first entering the building persons will be asked to show a digital copy of their online registration.
- Everyone 2 years and older will be required to wear a mask (one will be provided if needed). Some exemptions may apply.
- Our greeters will then take your temperature and, if all is well, you will be shown to the hand sanitizing station.
- Afterwards each individual/family will be escorted into the sanctuary where our ushers will be waiting to seat you using social distancing guidelines.
- When service is over everyone will remain seated and the ushers and await the ushers to dismiss by row.
When Will We Hold Services?
- Wednesday evening (indoor & online)
- Sunday morning (indoor & online)
- Visit your local campus page on this website for service times
What Areas Will Be Cleaned and Disinfected?
- Doorknobs (entrance and exit)
- Chairs in sanctuary (after conclusion of each service)
- Washrooms (after each use)
- Electronic devices (debit machines as each use)
- Counter and table tops in areas where being used
Can I Bring Young Children to the Service?
- As there will not be any Kidz Church we ask that families with children under 7 years-old, who do not have the attention span to sit in the service, continue to join us online.
What About Our Seniors?
- If you are a senior and are in good physical health feel free to join us. Seniors who may experience any underlying medical conditions are asked to join us online.
What if Someone Who Has Been Exposed to Covid-19 Enters the Service?
- Basic information of anyone entering the building will be collected to support Toronto Public Health guidelines. In the event that someone who has attended one of our services contracts Covid-19 this information will be passed on to Toronto Public Health.
Protective Measures to Keep Everyone Safe
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Keep a two metre/six feet distance from others, when possible.
- Wash your hands often, and avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Wear a mask or covering when you are in an indoor public setting.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- As information changes frequently, please visit Toronto.ca/COVID19 to stay up to date.